Mr. Tim Genc, Chief Advisor at FAPA (Future & Active Pilot Advisors) presents, Building the Pilot Pipeline. Aspiring career pilots of all ages, backgrounds, shapes and sizes will learn about the pathways to becoming a professional pilot. Access the slide deck for the presentation here.
• State of the aviation, specifically pilot, industry
• The path from initial training to professional pilot
• Educational advice: college, vocational flight school, or military route?
• Options to pay for your flight training and education
• The next steps necessary to launch your pilot career
Tim Genc is the Chief Advisor at FAPA and a certified flight instructor. He previously worked as Director of Pilot Recruitment at a regional airline and has interviewed thousands of professional pilot candidates. Genc hosts in-person future pilot webinars throughout the country as part of FAPA’s Pilot Job Fairs.
- New episodes of Sporty’s Pilot’s Discretion Podcast - September 22, 2023
- Hey Rusty Pilot – make your next flight more meaningful by practicing this - September 19, 2023
- Getting current with a full time job – can it be done? - September 19, 2023