We all know that flight simulators are capable of being a valuable flight training tool, but it’s important to understand how to use the device effectively. In this Sporty’s webinar presentation, you’ll learn how to use simulators for maximum benefit and how to avoid making mistakes that could create problems when transferred to the airplane.
Also gain insight to the most popular hardware options for home flight simulator use and the new Microsoft Flight Simulator program. Other topics include:
- Popular flight simulator software and hardware options
- How to choose the right system to fit your needs
- How to use flight simulators to learn effectively
- Mistakes to avoid when flying at home
- Advantageous scenarios to fly with a simulator
Your presenter, Chris McGonegle, is a Commercial rated pilot and a graduate of the University of Cincinnati. Chris is the new product manager at Sporty’s Pilot shop resident flight simulator expert. Visit Sporty’s Flight Simulator Central at https://www.sportys.com/blog/flight-simulator-central/.