FlyGirl / Sporty’s Advanced Pilot Training Scholarship – Value: $3,100
Deadline to apply: September 1, 2019
Natalie Fiser Kelley, in partnership with Sporty’s Foundation, is proud to offer a female Women in Corporate Aviation (WCA) member pursuing an Advanced Pilot Certificate or Rating a $3,000 award towards pilot training. The scholarship also includes lodging and admission fees to the National Business Aviation Association Conference & Exhibition (NBAA) in Las Vegas, NV, for the awards ceremony, October 22 – October 24, 2019.
Scholarship funds may be used to pay for Advanced Flight Training (i.e. Multi Engine, Instructor Certificates, ATP/CTP Courses or ATP).
Applicants must possess at least a Private Pilot Certificate. Applications must include:
- Two letters of recommendation
- One-page essay to include goals, future plans in aviation, what the funds will be used for and how it will help towards your goals, financial need, cost and budget towards Certificate, any leadership, mentoring, aviation activities, volunteering or involvement.
- Copy of pilot certificate as proof of Private pilot
- Valid Medical Certificate
- Copy of logbook page demonstrating proof of currency for the award (i.e., ATP must include proof of your ATP/CTP certification and logbook hours proving eligibility to obtain the award).
Please note: The recipient must attend WCA’s Scholarship & Networking luncheon at NBAA, Las Vegas (travel not included).
FMI information and to apply: https://www.wca-intl.org/scholarship-opportunities/