Navigate Your Future Scholarship deadline approaching
The National Air Transportation Association (NATA) Navigate Your Future Scholarship application deadline is approaching for high school seniors. NATA’S $2,500 scholarship is offered to a graduating high school student continuing his or her education in the aviation industry. The scholarship is to be used for one year of full-time undergraduate study.
Applicants of the Navigate Your Future Scholarship must:
- be a senior in high school planning a career in the general aviation field
- be enrolled or accepted into an aviation-related program at an accredited college or university
- submit the letter of acceptance from the college or university
- be able to demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in general aviation
Interested students must complete an application and submit it along with the following required documents NO LATER than Friday, June 24, 2022.
- Upload a high school transcript showing rank in graduating class
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of acceptance from college/university
- Personal statement discussing career goals in general aviation, education plan, flight training goals and two or more reasons why you should be chosen for this scholarship
Recipients will be notified in writing by the end of July.
- FAA issues new SAFO amid multiple runway safety events - March 24, 2023
- Reminder of the dangers associated with carb ice - March 10, 2023
- Busy instrument arrival demands planning, precision and patience - March 3, 2023